While the rest of the world is getting big and noisy in the new year about the ways of health and fitness, this Meet Up will encourage your community to pursue the “little” way that leads to abundant life. “The Little Way” is the road that puts and keeps God first as we fight the good fight—keeping our faith and love on, so freedom can grow!
Gather your community together and be encouraged to make small shifts that make will a significant impact on living healthy, whole, and free!
Meet Up Launch Date: January 19
We highly encourage you to host your Meet Up on this date. However, if this date doesn’t work, choose a date AFTER this to host. This host packet will be available to purchase indefinitely, so you can plan your Meet Up any time that is convenient for you.
The host packet includes all of the tools you’ll need to help you successfully host your own local Meet Up:
- Host agenda & event checklist
- Small group guidelines
- Icebreaker ideas
- Printable invitations
- Social media marketing image
- Guest sign-in sheet
- Printable name tag template
- Scripture artwork printable
- Video link to Alisa’s Bible study teaching
- Discussion questions for the video
- Video link to Alisa’s RevWellTV workout created specifically for this event **(video links are also downloadable so you don’t need to rely on Internet connection)**
- Meet Up Host coaching call with Alisa January 10, 2pm Eastern. Zoom details will be emailed when you register.
- One Revive winner will be chosen from Meet Up Hosts: Hosts and participants must be signed up by 11:59pm on January 19 to be included in the drawing.
Gather together in real time community with real people facing real struggles who are choosing to overcome by taking hold of the real and complete hope we have in Jesus. Find your people. Love your people.