On Demand workouts at home
RevWell TV is a special gift that we offer our monthly donors. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for investing in the vision of Revelation Wellness.
By becoming a monthly donor, for as little as a $10 tax-deductible donation per month, you will receive a variety of full-length, multi-level, 20- to 45-minute workouts that are about more than just fitness. Every RevWell TV workout is filled with Truth and Spirit to train your hope and move you in God’s love.
- Access to our on-demand private library of online, mobile device-accessible workout videos designed to meet you where you are, no matter what your fitness level.
- Workout videos, 10-45 minutes in length, covering a multitude of fitness styles: boot-camp, Pilates, kickboxing, flexibility, low-impact body sculpting, dance fusion, high-intensity training, chair workouts, circuit training, core, stability training, drum sticks, and so much more!
- WorkIN educational videos, created to form and shape your heart motives while renewing your mind, according to God’s word. Let us educate you about what it means to live healthy and whole lives in Christ.
- Monthly replenished work out and work-in videos.
- A monthly RevWell TV newsletter to keep you up-to-date.
- Downloadable suggested monthly workout calendars.
- Access to our RevWell TV closed Facebook group.
- Access to monthly Facebook challenge groups for those who are looking to be strengthened, encouraged, filled with His Word, and find accountability in a safe community with a trained Revelation Wellness Instructor leading the group each month.
- You become an important partner who supports the Revelation Wellness mission to teach the world what it means to love God, get healthy, be whole, and love others.
How is RevWell TV different from your YouTube Channel?
RevWell TV has complete, 20-45 minute workouts as opposed to short, 3-10 minute workouts. Each workout contains inspirational, heart-thumping music WITH voice instruction to give you the most effective and motivational workout experience possible. Think of YouTube as an appetizer where RevWell TV is a full-course meal you can enjoy whether you are on the go or in the comfort of your home.
How can I access RevWell TV?
RevWell TV will be accessible to any desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device with Wi-Fi capability.
What workout equipment will I need to start?
We will keep it simple! Light to medium hand weights, a resistance tube, a kettlebell, drumsticks or kitchen spoons, and a yoga mat are the basics needed and continually incorporated. As time goes by, we will be sure to create other workouts incorporating the best at-home equipment for those of you desiring to grow your at-home fitness gyms.
How long am I committed to a partnership with Revelation Wellness?
For as long as you desire. Should your life needs change, you can cancel at any time.
Choose Your Monthly Donation Amount!
Preview some of our workouts
Revelation Wellness does two very important things that all churches are trying to do – it opens another front door for new people to step into the church for the first time and offers a safe place where believers and non-believers can rub shoulders. These workouts serve as a catalyst for missional engagement. We leverage this ministry for the kingdom of God.
- Pastor Ray Diaz, Washington Cathedral , Redmond, WA
God called me and challenged to do the instructor training. I had many obstacles, especially about finances, coming from Denmark, but God is faithful, and he will provide when we obey, move and follow Him.
- Kristina Poulson , Denmark
Becoming a Revelation Wellness instructor has been so exciting! I have always had interest in blending my love of Jesus and fitness. Revelation Wellness has allowed me to blend them perfectly. I have a new outlet to share my faith while keeping my body healthy to do His work.
- Jonnie Goodmanson , Minnesota
Revelation Wellness has changed my view on living healthy and whole. We are not complete, balanced nor fit unless we remove the strong holds that we carry in our mind, body and spirit. To do that, we rest in the Word of God. I found awesome freedom when I brought my health and wholeness to God.
- Sheila Hall , Maryland
Revelation Wellness is an expression of worship of Jesus Christ by way of caring for our bodies in the way that we eat and how we exercise. It’s a community full of people finding refreshment and healing. In Him we live and move and have our being. In this we find freedom.
- Myra Harbaugh , Florida