The Little Way Challenge
SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR INFO ON OUR NEXT LAUNCH.
Join Alisa Keeton, founder of Revelation Wellness®, for 30 Days The Little Way—a NEW faith THEN food and fitness challenge. This is a “pick your price” event!
While the rest of the world is getting big and noisy about the ways of health and fitness, you are invited to spend 30 days following the humble “little” way that leads to abundant life. “The Little Way” is the road that puts and keeps God first as we fight the good fight—keeping our faith and love on, so freedom can grow! Each day, for 30 days, we will make small shifts that make a significant impact on us living healthy, whole, and free!
- A personal email address
- A phone, iPad, computer or Smart TV to stream workouts
- A journal
- Suggested, but not necessary—hand weights, an exercise tube, and a mat
- 30 days of faith THEN food and fitness devotionals emailed to your personal inbox
- 30-day access to RevWell TV®, our at-home, on-line, workout program and over 150 mind and body renewing workout classes
- A 30-day, 10-minutes a day, workout calendar
- A 30-day workout calendar for those who enjoy spending 20-40 minutes a day moving their bodies
- 30 days of recipes and meal plans
- “The Little Way” food list for quick reference to healthy & whole food options
- Access to a private Facebook Page
- Ongoing teaching, coaching, and accountability with Alisa, all month long
All funds go directly back into the ministry to further God’s purposes through Revelation Wellness—your donation helps raise up leaders through training scholarships, provide programs such as events, workshops, and organizational development, as well as administrative and general costs of the ministry.
But most importantly, it helps us love others through ministry outreach to the least of these! To support this mission, at the end of The Little Way challenge, 10% of the total funds raised from this event will be donated to the iPrayFit Project that is currently working hard to provide clean water to those in need by raising funds to build a well through charity: water. We are excited to support PrayFit as they honor God by reaching people where they are. Watch this video to learn more about why clean water can change everything.
How To Register
- Securely donate your best amount now by clicking the ‘DONATE NOW!’ button on this page.
- We suggest a minimum of $10, but if that’s beyond your means, please do not let that stop you.
- You may use a credit/debit card of your choice OR your PayPal* account.
- BE ADVISED: If you donate via PayPal account, the email address associated with that account will be used for on-going communication. If you don’t want that to happen, be sure to pay via credit or debit only.
- Within minutes of doing so, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check all your other folders (i.e. spam, junk, promotions, etc.).
- Between December 30–January 6, you’ll begin to receive your first messages from Alisa in preparation for the challenge. In them, you’ll get information about the Facebook group and how to access and begin enjoying RevWell TV®.
Registration for this challenge CLOSES AT 12 MIDNIGHT EST ON JANUARY 6TH. Sign up NOW—you won’t want to miss out!
- FOR CREDIT CARD USERS: You may pay with a debit or credit card. VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover are all accepted.
- *FOR PAYPAL USERS: Before choosing PayPal to donate, please make sure that your PayPal email address is up-to-date and the email account where you’d like to receive our communication. The introductory messages leading up to the challenge and 30-days of daily messages will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- REGISTERING 48 HOURS OR LESS PRIOR TO JAN. 6TH: We suggest that you register early. Registering on January 4–6, will likely result in a delay in receiving your daily challenge messages.
Registration for this challenge has ended. Please stay tuned for future challenges.
Sign Ups Now Closed
Stay tuned for more information on when we re-launch this challenge.