- 5 day, 4 night stay
- Transportation to and from the Denver airport to the retreat center
- Healthy meals
- Access to a 24 hour coffee bar
- Outdoor activities in the beautiful mountains of Colorado
- Daily Rev Fit workouts with Alisa Keeton and other Revelation Wellness instructors
- Intentional stillness/Be Still & Be Loved
- Bible study
- Mind/body workshops
- Small group/community time
- Ample opportunities for rest
- Adventure & activity
- Healing environment
- Set your own schedule
- Engage as much as you want
- Basically, heaven on earth!
- 2 monthly payments of $622.50
- 3 monthly payments of $415.00
Space is limited, and we expect this retreat to sell out quickly. Don’t wait too long to sign up! Your space will be secured once you make a payment.
Rest & Rebuild is open to EVERYONE! It is not a part of our fitness instructor training program.
However, we know that many of you long for the wholistic transformation that happens in our fitness instructor training program, but training isn’t an option for you right now. So we’ve listened to your requests, and we’ve created this one-of-a-kind retreat experience just for you!
Rest & Rebuild Retreat is similar to the structure of our instructor training retreat, but without the required course work. No test, no studying, and no burpees! (Well, we might invite you to do a few burpees, but only if they bring you joy). You just get to come away with us to rest and rebuild!
1. Is Rest & Rebuild a co-ed experience?
Yes, Rest & Rebuild is a co-ed experience. All housing will be assigned by gender.
2. Do I need to be a Revelation Wellness instructor to attend Rest & Rebuild?
No! Rest & Rebuild is open to everyBODY!
3. Can I request to be in a cabin with my friend?
Yes, you can indicate your housing preference on your registration form. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
4. What if I have a dietary restriction?
Gluten and dairy free options will be available to everyone. All food will be served family style & buffet. If you have dietary restrictions, there should be plenty of options for you to choose from.
5. What about arrival and departure information?
Please arrive at the Denver airport (DEN) on Sunday, June 9th before 11:30am. Choose a departing flight on Thursday, June 13th at 3:30p or later.
If you are local to the Denver area- you can meet us at the Denver airport luggage claim (no ticket required) to share transportation up to Wescliffe, CO.
If you choose to fly in earlier than Sunday, June 9th, that is fine too! Just meet us at the luggage terminal on Sunday at 11:30am. *Details will be provided to registered participants closer to retreat.
*If you are new to traveling, or haven’t flown in a long time we want to encourage you that you can do this, yes you can! Our leadership team will be at the airport ready to greet you when you arrive. If you have questions ahead of time, we are happy to assist you!
After we have our entire group checked in, we will board charter buses and drive to our retreat location.
6. Can I drive myself to the retreat location?
Yes, you are welcome to drive yourself, however we really encourage you to share transportation with us to get the full experience. Check in for drivers will begin at 4:30pm on Sunday, June 9th.
7. Can the shuttle pick me up somewhere on the way to the retreat location?
No, we’re sorry, but we can’t make any special accommodations. You’re welcome to meet us at the Denver airport.
8. Do I need to be in physical shape to attend this event?
All fitness levels welcome! During our group fitness sessions, modifications will always be given. If you do have a physical concern, please clear it with your physician before registering for our event.
9. What is your refund and/or transfer policy?
Due to the limited space and nature of this event, all registrations are final after 48 hours from the time of purchase.
10. What do I need to bring to Rest & Rebuild?
A complete packing list will be sent about 3 weeks before the event to all registered participants. Please know that just about everything will be provided for you including linens, towels etc.
Items that we encourage you to bring outside of clothing:
- Exercise mat
- Light jacket
- Any medications you may need including but not limited to whatever you might need for a headache, stomachache etc. as there is no pharmacy on site.
Still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org