The Clean Hearting Challenge (You Pick Your Price!)
Join Revelation Wellness® Founder, Alisa Keeton, for 30 Days of a Deeper, Fuller, Freer Clean-Eating Conversation
You don’t have to look far these days, to find information and invitations for ‘cleaning’ what you’re eating, right? And, what does ‘clean eating’ even really mean, especially for fuller, freer lives?
Please hear us when we say that eating healthy isn’t ‘bad’—we simply believe there’s a deeper conversation to be had about the current clean eating movement—because regulation can’t produce the true liberation (yet self-control) that Christ died for us to have.
So, what if there’s a more freeing way to approach clean eating? What if it’s about something more than ‘cleaning up your act’? What if God cares more about what’s in your heart than on your plate?
After all, in 1 Samuel 16:7, the Lord said to Samuel: “The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
That’s where the Clean Hearting Challenge comes in.
But, this isn’t your run-of-the-mill 30-day food and fitness challenge. This isn’t a challenge to better modify your behavior, or better adhere to a food plan (though a helpful list of food options and recipes is included). This is a challenge to get better; to have your heart searched and ministered to by the One who knows you best and loves you most.
We’re not going to lie: for you, it may be that God will challenge you during this 30-day journey to let Him wreck you—so He can rebuild you. But, if He does, you can be sure there is greater wholeness in store.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
(Yes, for the one-time, tax-deductible donation amount that would be the best within your current means):
- A Daily Word of Clean Hearting—A daily devotional, teaching, and application exercises from Alisa, conveniently delivered right to your email inbox.
- Exclusive Access to Our Closed Facebook Group—Led by a small group of our very own strong Revelation Wellness® Instructors and leaders in the ministry; this will be a place to find community, encouragement, be challenged, strengthened, and find accountability during and beyond the challenge.
- Facebook LIVE Videos—With support and Q&A from Alisa, during which you can personally engage with her and the rest of the group.
- The Clean Hearting Food List—A list of encouraged Clean Hearting foods to help you align what God personally calls you to incorporate into or remove from your daily food intake, during and/or beyond the challenge.
- The Clean Hearting Recipes—30 days of nutritious meals and snack ideas that use the foods from the Clean Hearting Food List.
- The Clean Hearting Shopping List—A weekly shopping list of foods needed for your suggested Clean Hearting meals and snacks. Allow us to make your next trip to grocery store quick and easy!
- 30-Day Access to Revelation Wellness® RevWellTV—Our in-home, on-demand, freedom-infused workout and ‘work-in’ video service, complete with a variety of multi-level, multi-length workouts and workshops that you can do in the privacy of your home, or take with you on the go.
- 30-Day Workout Calendar—With your access to RevWellTV®, our extensive on-line fitness library, you will receive a 30-day workout calendar designed to meet you at your fitness level and train your hope, faith, and love. Your body will simply fall in line.
If this is your first encounter with Revelation Wellness®, welcome! Alisa Keeton is technically Rev’s Founder & CEO — though she much prefers to be thought of as a woman who simply followed God in what He’s founded.
After 20-plus years as a fitness professional, Alisa felt the call from God to bring fresh hope to the fitness world. At first she resisted, but eventually God had His way: She got on her knees, rolled up her sleeves, followed the call — and in 2007, the non-profit wholeness ministry Revelation Wellness® was born.
When she isn’t busy raising up, serving, and sending out fitness missionaries, she can be found at home polishing her two arrows Jack and Sophia, while choosing love daily in her marriage to her husband, Simon.
Alisa loves to personally interact with Rev’s friends and ‘followers’ online (Facebook LIVE is a favorite); in fact, she’s one of the people you’ll find responding to you on the Revelation Wellness Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram!
How To Register
Securely donate your best amount now (we suggest a minimum of $10, but if that’s beyond your means, please do not let that stop you). Within minutes of doing so, you’ll receive a confirmation email (if you do not see it in your inbox, be sure to check your other folders).
At the end of the challenge, 10% of the total funds raised will be donated to an outreach program, called Recreación y Motricidad at CAM José Luis García school in México. This is where Revelation Wellness® Ambassador instructor, Mariana Herrera, leads over 100 children with special needs twice a week with free RevFit classes through her ministry. We are thrilled to support this community outreach/ministry as it uses fitness as a tool to share God’s love with these beautiful children. Watch this heart-warming video to see.
On September 12, you’ll receive your first message from Alisa, as well as information about the Facebook group and how to access and enjoy RevWell TV. Registration CLOSES at midnight EST on September 11—you won’t want to miss out!!
You will receive your daily messages to the email address associated with your PayPal account. Please make sure that your PayPal email address is up-to-date before donating.
Registration within 48 hours prior to the start of the challenge may result in some of the daily messages being delayed.